An Urgent Letter from Pastor Larry
March 13, 2020
We will not gather on our physical campus this Sunday and, instead, I encourage all of you to join in a Live Stream broadcast for worship at 10:15am. Gather those in your household and CLICK HERE to be a part of the Live Stream on Sunday morning. (Worship Guide and Insert can be seen HERE.)
Worship will be led by our ministerial team, worship leaders and volunteer musicians. I will bring a message as part of our current series for the Season of Lent. If the link does not work for you, follow these instructions:
- Type the homepage address – www.deermeadows.org
- Hover over, or click, “Media”
- Click “Live Stream”
- In the media player, click the play icon.
- was reached in consultation with our ministry team and the Chairs and Vice Chairs of our Deacons and multiple church committees.
- reflects deep, personal care for the well-being of those in our congregation and community.
- cooperates with our government and health agencies who are urging people not to gather in large crowds.
All Wednesday evening ministries for next week (March 18) are also cancelled. We will notify you promptly as decisions are reached for future changes.
Five things for your attention:
- Please pray for those in our world affected by coronavirus and those earnestly searching for a cure.
- Remember, this represents your opportunity to cultivate personal worship with Christ through Scripture, song and prayer. As you do this, you will become more like Jesus.
- Deermeadows operates because of your faithful, generous financial support – especially during this time. GIVE ONLINE (click the green “Give” button at top of deermeadows.org), through your bank, via text (Text "Give" to (904) 615-8318), or mail your tithes and offerings to the address at the bottom of this page. I thank you in advance!
- If you have a pastoral emergency, please reach out to any of our ministers, deacons or Bible study group leaders.
- We have a tremendous amount of ministry to do during this season and I know you’re ready to be used by God for good things.
I will miss seeing your faces this Sunday. How good it is to gather with God’s people!
Yet we find ourselves in a unique time where we will gather digitally. That’s pretty amazing, isn’t it? Just a few years ago this would not have been possible.
You are loved. You are loved by all of us at Deermeadows. More valuable, the King of Kings calls you His child – you are loved by Creator God Himself. Let our lives be an offering of worship to Him!
Every Blessing in Christ,