Carl Kyle (Shephered's Saff Pastoral Counseling Service) is a licensed mental health counselor in the State of Florida, and is able to confidentially meet with clients on the Deermeadows campus by appointment. Please call his direct number to schedule or cancel an appointment. Fees are charged and assistance may be available through clients' personal, health insurance.
TYPICAL REASONS TO SEEK COUNSELING INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Personal life problems such as depression, anxiety, doubt, frustration, a lack of fulfillment, or a sense of failure
- Marital discord
- Family & parenting difficulties
- Emotional or spiritual problems related to physical illness
- Dilemmas of growing up, parenting, or aging
- Unresolved inner conflicts from the past
- Stress related to job, vocation, or unemployment
Counseling is a confidential process. Information you share in counseling will not be disclosed outside of the counseling office without your written permission (except when a failure to disclose information could result in physical harm to you or others).